These Sweatpants are part of our Brazil Collection. With Brazil being the number #1 country that first Streamed FLO's music the most, we show our appreciation and love by creating this collection. Sport Brazil and FLO of Life wherever you wear these sweatpants.
The Afro is and always will be a symbol of our culture!
FLO of Life Logo symbolizes strength, power, energy, and dominion.
Green - Represents the rainforest.
Yellow - Symbolizes the mineral resources in the country, especially in gold.
Dark Blue - Represents the sky
Stars - Represent the provinces.
The White Band - Ordem E Progresso means order and progress
• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Tightly knit 3-end fleece
• 5-thread stitching
• Cuffed and side-seamed legs
• Elastic inside the waistband
• Flat drawstrings in a matching color
• 2 cross pockets in front
• 1 top-stitched patch pocket on the back of the right leg
• Ribbed waist, cuffs, and gusset at crotch
• Blank product sourced from Pakistan
FLO of Life Brazil Unisex Fleece Sweatpants