These Hoodies are part of our Brazil Collection. With Brazil being the number #1 country that first Streamed FLO's music the most, we show our appreciation and love by creating this collection. Sport Brazil and FLO of Life wherever you wear these Hoodies.
The Afro is and always will be a symbol of our culture!
FLO of Life Logo symbolizes strength, power, energy, and dominion.
Green - Represents the rainforest.
Yellow - Symbolizes the mineral resources in the country, especially in gold.
Dark Blue - Represents the sky
Stars - Represent the provinces.
The White Band - Ordem E Progresso means order and progress
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
FLO of Life Brazil Unisex Hoodie